Are you looking for an agent who will respect your unique needs, advocate for your goals, & make sure you have fun along the way? If so, then I’m the agent for you!
My path to Real Estate has been a winding one – from a career as a broadcaster, to owning and operating an award-winning Portland food cart, to Marketing and Social Media Management, the continuous, common thread has been the ability to connect with and help my community. I am a proud Portlander and as a lifelong resident of the Pacific Northwest — so I know all too well why so many of us want to call it home.
I grew up with self-employed parents. They purchased property in order to finance their retirement and this taught me the value of investing in real estate at a young age. I owned and sold property in my 20s, but life took me on a bit of a crazy journey and I also know the fear of losing the roof over my head in hard times. I understand so well the desire for the stability of one’s own home and I am determined to help others achieve this for themselves.
Choosing me as your real estate agent means choosing someone who puts you first. You can expect excellent communication, undivided attention, & expert insight from working with me. Through any real estate process I will do everything in my power to ensure a fun, exciting, & stress free experience.
I look forward to being your advocate throughout your next real estate journey!
Wait, who are you again?
- I worked as a radio DJ for 10 years and was the 2006 Seattle Times People’s Choice for “Favorite Radio Personality.”
- I was a competitive ice skater from age 8-15.
- I’ve been kissed by Ozzy Osbourne and Bo Diddley.
- My partner and I owned an award-winning Food Cart that was featured on The Food Network and The Travel Channel.
- I introduced the Foo Fighters at The Paramount in Seattle.
- I helped break down an entire cow and fed over 1,200 people in a day with it in San Francisco.
- My grandpa is a musician in The Godfather wedding scene.
- I have a ridiculous sense of humor.
- I sing in a rock band and in an-all womens’ chorus as a Soprano 1.
- I’m ordained and can totally get you married!