MEET THE TEAM
Are you the adventurous, kind-hearted sort who loves animals and making things happen? Then I’m the agent for you!
Hi, I’m Laura! I’m a real estate expert, single parent, and longtime Tacomyn who is determined to serve my community by helping you find a home to call your own!
After over a decade running a local business I intimately understand what it means to serve others. Educating, advocating, and protecting you through the process is my #1 priority. Working with me means you will always be taken care of. No matter your needs, situations, or questions, I will design my services around what truly serves you. Whether you are buying, selling, or looking for commercial property, real estate can be a wild ride. But together, we will achieve your goals and smile a lot along the way.
Wait, who are you again?
- I love to do pottery, beading, candle making, sewing and other craft projects.
- I’m an Apprentice Appraiser. (Which means I’m excellent at valuing properties!)
- I love all outdoor adventures–swimming in the ocean, hiking, zip lining, snowboarding, surfing, kayaking and more!
- I lived in a cave in the mountains for a month.
- I was a flower farmer on Anderson Island.
- Outdoor tiny fairy home builder!