If you want to be respected, educated, and empowered as you make one of the biggest decisions of your life, then I’m the agent for you.
Hello, I’m Katie Jones! A real estate broker, proud Tacoman, Enneagram 2 (the helper), sports enthusiast, and craft beer connoisseur. Let’s face it, whether you’re buying your first home or transitioning into something new, change can be hard!
When I bought my first house, I was overwhelmed with the options, the lingo, and the stress of making life changing decisions. Luckily, I worked with amazing people who guided me through every step of the way and now I have a beautiful 1912 craftsman home in the neighborhood I grew up in. It was this remarkable experience, my love for Tacoma, and the great joy I get from helping people, that brought me to the world of Real Estate.
As a Real Estate agent not only do I help you achieve your dreams, but I make sure you have fun along the way. Working with me means you will be truly cared for, your story respected and I will use every ounce of my expertise to serve you. Together, we will make sure you are investing in yourself, building the future you want, and in the end you will be better off then when you started. Are you ready?
Wait, who are you again?
- Real Estate Broker at Defiance Realty
- Tacoma Native & 2004 Stadium High Grad
- Certified National Academy Sports Medicine Personal Trainer
- 10+ Years in Municipal Parks & Rec
- Fan of: Tent camping, breweries, PNW hiking, rooting for the home team(s), Parks & Recreation (I’m a little bit Leslie, a little bit April), brunch, and exploring new places
- Husky Football Season Ticket Holder
- Follow my adventures in Real Estate on instagram: @253migration